A chemical peel suitable for most skin types and provides a general brighten and freshen up of skin after just 1 treatment. Improves the texture of skin with very minimal down time. Good for fine lines and tightening.
- Active cold sores, herpes simplex, or warts in the area to be treated
- Wounded, sunburned, or excessively sensitive skin within the application are
- Currently pregnant
- The product is not intended for home or unsupervised consumer use.
- Dermatitis or inflammatory rosacea within the peel application area
- Accutane® use within 12 months prior to the peel application
- History of radiation therapy in the application area
- Allergies to salicylates
You may experience some mild sloughing of the skin for a few days post procedure. The skin may be pink for the first few hours after the treatment, it can resemble mild sunburn
- Obagi Blue Peel RADIANCE can improve your skin’s look, texture, and feel, in a matter of minutes.
- Superficial exfoliation, with little to no downtime
- Provides instant radiance—tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 use although a series of 4 to 6 peels provides best overall results. It is particularly effective, in the treatment of photo damage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone It may also be beneficial in the treatment of darker skin with pigmentary changes.
All skin types
Results can be seen after 1 session, but we do recommend a course of 4
£115, discounts available on courses of treatment
Some mild discomfort
Blue Peel RADIANCE contains a unique blend of acids to provide a gentle but effective peel, resulting in tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin immediately after just one use. Salicylic acid–based peels are used to improve patient outcomes for a range of skin conditions, including acne scarring, photo damage, and melasma. Blue Peel RADIANCE effectively exfoliates the uppermost damaged skin layers, leaving your skin fresh, renewed, and radiant
Results can usually be seen after the second session but continue to improve over the course of treatment
Results are long lasting if the skin is protected well after treatment with good skin care and a good sun protection factor – we recommend Heliocare SPF 50 or Obagi SPF 50.
We recommend one treatment every few months after completing a course of treatment to maintain the results
We would recommend staying out of the sun / artificial UV for 2 weeks following the treatment
- Obagi / DR Levy medical products
- Laser rejuvination
Excellent service from all the staff at Surrey Skin Care. Thoroughly recommend going here, for any skin problems, nothing is to big or small for them to help you with or look in to for you.
I was delighted to find the skin care clinic. They dealt with my blemish very quickly and it has almost disappeared Thanks so much for you quick consultation and appointment.
I have been going to Surrey skin care for over a year and it never fails to impress me. The staff are so welcoming and Harriet makes laser hair removal a great experience. She excels in her job and always reassures me when I feel nervous. She is very professional and would recommend her to anyone who wants laser hair removal as she makes the whole experience outstanding. Honestly a 5 star service at Surrey skin care.
I love this place.. Reasonable prices.great results and Harriet is so friendly and knowledgeable. I wont go anywhere else now.
From the moment I called to make my initial consultation the staff were friendly and very helpful directing me to the right practitioner. I saw a lady called Harriet who put a programme in place for my skin. She was great! After just 2 weeks I can see such a huge improvement and even my husband has notice! I have tried and tested many products an treatments in the past but nothing has ever worked. Im a very happy customer!
I have had advanced electrolysis with Harriet and am very pleased with the results. Harriet is very knowledgeable and professional. I am now using Obagi nu-derm skin care products on her recommendation. Would recommend this great service
First class practice. Friendly staff, competitive pricing, and easy parking. Will be returning for many years to come.
Excellent staff, super flexible. I keep going back to them for one treatment or the other! That GOOD xx
I visited Surrey Skin Care on Monday to have my skin tags removed from around my eyelid area. I was seen by Harriet, who was extremely professional and informative. I am very pleased with my treatment and already can see a great result.
Excellent warm and caring service Harriet offers and very professional. By skin has never looked this good !